What EIY does
EIY Public Speaking & Professional Development specializes in providing high-quality Public Speaking, Communication, Leadership, HR professionals, Corporate Finance & Business Management and Kids Public Speaking…Continued Reading
EIY aims to provide a professional, tailored and practical learning environment in which every member progressively enhances Public Speaking and Professional Development skills.
- Learners’ growth is EIY’s commitment. Constantly grow yourself, classmates, learners and colleagues. The version of you tomorrow is always better than the version of you today.
- Constructive feedback is an essential ingredient in the improvement process. There should be no hierarchy in the giving or receiving constructive feedback.
5 steps to gain Self-Confidence
- Step 1 – Self-awareness: being able to be aware of yourself is the first step to gain self-confidence. When you’re aware of your strengths for example, you can be more strategic about nurturing them further. Same with your weaknesses. When you have a clear lead on what you aren’t, you can take steps to fill in gaps or improve.
- Step 2 – Self-understanding: That means acknowledging your weaknesses and strengths.
- Step 3 – Self-acceptance: It means accepting the paths you’ve taken in the past that have led to where you are today. Best of all, accepting who you are helps you set realistic expectations, something that will build your confidence as you achieve goals over time.
- Step 4 – Self-respect: That means seeing and believing in your own worthiness as a human being. And it can mean seeing your value in more specific ways too.
- Step 5 – Self-validation: Where you regularly assure and endorse yourself without needing outside input but it is from day-to-day internal self-validation.
Tailor training program based on learners’ schedule, needs, abilities…
What you have learned at EIY Public Speaking will be implemented in professional and personal speaking situations.
Training – Practicing – Receiving Feedback
Learners will learn Public Speaking & Communication techniques, then practice what they have learned and finally receive feedback from credible evaluators.
With the motto learning should not be boring, we use blended learning with activities and games stimulate students, after all, learning should be fun.
Dr. Rod Jensen
- Dr. Rod Jensen has had a lengthy career in all levels of education. He has served as a high school teacher for five years, worked for the Los Angeles County Office of Education for three years and has served as an administrator with two California State University campuses for more than 20 years. More recently Dr. Jensen has served as an educational consultant for several universities in California and a new university in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Dr. Jensen’s doctorate is in the field of Organizational Leadership, and was awarded by Pepperdine University, Malibu, California.
- EIY Public Speaking & Communication – Academic Advisor
Lan Anh Nguyen
- EIY Public Speaking & Communication – Founder & CEO.
- Public Speaking instructor for Guardian, Novartis, RMIT Uni Vietnam, INTEK, Bouygues IT Construction, Gamuda Land, Hitachi…with more than 3,000 learners.
- Interpersonal Communication certified by MIT Sloan School of Management (2020)
- Advanced Communicator awarded by Toastmasters International (2019)
- Certified Public Speaking Coach under ICF, Continuing Coaching Education, Singapore (Mar, 2019)
- Certified Trainer – Training Needs & Assessment Certified IV, Sydney Australia (April, 2017)
- Host of World Champion of Public Speaking weekly livestream (2020)
- Honored TEDX speaker (2019)
- Honored 100% scholarship recipient at RMIT Graduate Certificate in Business Start-up Program (2018)
- Represented Vietnam to join “TOASTMASTERS DISTRICT EVALUATION CONTEST 2017” and won one of the top 3 with the participants of 5 countries (2017)
- Champion in Division International Speech contest (2015)
- Former Vietnam Toastmasters Division Director (Managing all Toastmasters in Vietnam)
Hanh Tram Nguyen
- Thạc sỹ Lý luận và phương pháp giảng dạy Tiếng Việt.
- Đồng sáng lập Trung tâm Giáo dục Kĩ năng mềm và các giá trị sống BE YOURSELF – Thành phố Đà Nẵng
- Giáo viên Giảng dạy Chương trình Giáo dục Tính cách bằng hành động tại Hệ thống trường Quốc tế Canada
- Giáo viên giảng dạy chương trình Công dân toàn cầu của Vinschool
- Giáo viên giảng dạy chương trình Giáo dục Kĩ năng và phẩm chất của Vinschool
Thijs van Loon
- With over 15 years of experience as a Mentor trainer, Thijs van Loon (1976) has been providing professionals in over 60 countries with the newest skills in Sales, Communication, Team Management and Train the Trainer courses, as well as executive coaching sessions.
- Having worked at Apple and Google for most of his career, Thijs embodies the best practices used in these companies throughout his workshops and coaching. His focus is on making things practical, so trainees and coachees can immediately apply what is learned in their own working or personal environment. Everything he trains has been field tested and has helped businesses thrive.
- Next to a Mentor trainer, Thijs is also an NLP Master Practitioner and Coach.
- Masters in Business Administration (MSc.) – Radbout University – The
- Google certified trainer – Google Europe, 2005
- Google certified mentor trainer & coach – Google Europe, 2007
- Google Train the trainer certification – Google Europe, 2008
- Apple certified Trainer – Apple Computers, 2011
- Apple certified mentor trainer – Apple Computers, 2014
- Apple Trainer readiness Lead certification – Apple Computers, 2015
- Apple Train the trainer certification – Apple Computers, 2015
- NLP Practitioner – IEP Netherlands, 2012
- NLP Master Practitioner – NTI-NLP Netherlands, 2014
- – The University of Auckland
Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (CELTA)
Field Of Study Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor
Grade, Pass (2019)
- English Tutor, EngTalk (May 2016 – June 2018)
Instructed students in English, raging from Beginner to Pre-IELTS levels Interpreter, 2017 Korean Sourcing Fair (May 2016)
- Competent Communicator awarded by Toastmasters International (2018) for exceptional achievements of 10 CC projects in the Toastmasters International Educational Program
- Manish’s most recent role over the past 9 years has been with Nomura, a leading Japanese investment bank. He has helped organizations create learning pathways for leaders and teams across experience levels, roles and work streams, including executives in leadership roles and middle management employees.
- Public Speaking qualifications:
+ Member of International Coach Federation (ICF), USA
+ Certified trainer for Franklin Covey signature programs – ‘The 7 Habits
of Highly Effective People’ and ‘Leading at the Speed of Trust
- Over the years, in leadership roles as Learning / HR Business partner, Manish has worked with senior business leaders to help shape organizational culture and to create a professional network of not just leaders but also brand ambassadors and culture carriers.
- Keynote speaker on Leadership, Management, and Communication.
- Owns over two decades of leadership experience in Operations Management, across multinational goods, service, and volunteer organizations.
- Operations Leader and Dean of Learning for Directors for a top global organization.
- Multi-time public speaking champion, trainer, and an active leader in Toastmasters International, where he was honored as the Division Director of the Year.
- Conferred the rank of a Distinguished Toastmaster – the organization’s highest level of educational achievement, along with multiple educational and leadership awards.
- Active mentor of top talents in several countries in Southeast Asia
- Part of Leadership Team of Ipsos Vietnam since 2019
- Was heading ‘Consumer Insights’ division of Nielsen Vietnam from 2015-2018
- Guest Lecturer for few Universities in Vietnam
- Advanced Communicator at Toastmasters International
- Mentor of advanced EIY Toastmasters club
- SPEAKER AT ENTREPRENEUR CONFERENCE (+3000 PEOPLE), PARIS
- CONF WORKSHOP PRESENTER – PRESENTING WITH ENERGY HK
- CONFERENCE WORKSHOP PRESENTER – IMPROV MASTERY MACAO
- IT CONSULTING WORKSHOP – HOW TO TRAIN YOUR EMPLOYEES HCM
- CONFERENCE WORKSHOP –SPEECH KILLING SECRETS, SF, USA
- CONFERENCE WORKSHOP -EFFECTIVE EVALUATION, HK
- SPEAKER AT ACADEMIC EVENTS – CONCORDIA, CANADA
- EMCEE FOR ORGANIZATION- FRANCE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, CN
- WEDDING MASTER OF CEREMONIES (+5 WEDDINGS) CN, FR
- SPEAKING CONSULTANT/COACH WITH VIRTUAL AND IN-PERSON CLIENTS
- Speech contest humorous Champion 2014, 2015
- Intl speech contest district 2014, 2015, 2017
- Semi Finalist World 2018.
- 1st place Guangdong universities competition, China
- Best performance 2014
Application of VR Technology
EIY Public Speaking is the PIONEER to incorporate the VR technology into our training courses to foster the learning experience.